Here are 8 quick tips to ensure success when this time rolls around again next year:
- Revisit your business plan to ensure you are on track. It’s very easy for your business goals to become disjointed, especially if you are an entrepreneur doing it all.
- Consider any changes or new technology in the past year that could positively or negatively affect your business. For example, a new email sending platform could save you time and increase communication between you and your target market. Or is a competitor ranking higher on the search engines?
- Write down what you want to accomplish this year. Sales increase? Better lead generation?
- Attach a number to the goal. For example, we need to increase sales by 5% or bring on ‘x’ number of clients.
- Break the goal down into manageable parts. What does a 5% sales increase look like per month, week, day? How many “widgets” do you need to sell in that time period to successfully accomplish your annual goal? If one out of ten people you connect with becomes a client, how many people do you need to contact to increase your client base “x” number of people per day, week, month, year?
- The more basic and measurable the goals, the higher your chance of success.
- Write the goals out clearly, commit them to this year’s schedule.
- Here is the most important tip: Be realistic and set yourself up for success.
Our team at CyberCletch wishes you a happy and profitable New Year!