As you’ve heard, Google+ has updated their profile design which includes two options for your main image layout. Yesterday I went looking to discover the G+’ers who were early adopters and had already taken advantage of the new look. There weren’t many!
So here are 10 profiles I thought were interesting for a variety of reasons. Hopefully they’ll motivate you to create something even better!
We’ll begin with people using the multiple images in interesting ways… Yes I realize they were probably set up before the layout change but they can still provide some creative inspiration!
1. Christy Sandhoff: I love how she ages with each picture until her current profile pic.
2. Is there any doubt that the following profile is related to restaurant food? Pierce Lee has a Youtube channel called Gourmet in Toronto.
3. DanLami Labaranrefers to himself as an art enthusiast.
4. It doesn’t matter where Susie Blackmon shows up online, she is the social media cowgirl.
The following profiles were part of a handful I found using the new image design on their G+ profile. A few others had already uploaded their business logo too.
5. Jan Schellenberger’s profile image was one of the most visually interesting I saw.
6. The flag placements in Seth Goldstein‘s profile image draws us into his profile.
7. I’d have to say Rupesh Nandy’s profile image is the most ingenious. Using an animated gif, his image counts up the seconds you are on his profile!
8. Eric Jonathan Martin is a student of architecture.
9. Jason Mayes of Google found a beautiful urban sunset shot for his profile.
10. There weren’t many people I’ve circled who have updated their profiles yet, so I’m throwing mine in to balance out to ten. I chose this picture because my tagline says, “Perpetual explorer. Did somebody say #roadtrip?”
Share any interesting and creative Google Plus profiles you’ve discovered!
Category: Social Media