I have won:
- A complimentary ticket to InfusionCon 2012
- Roundtrip airfare
- Four night stay at the Arizona Biltmore resort
- Free exposure for your personal brand to the Infusionsoft community
- Dedicated workstation at the InfusionCon social media command center
(taken from the InfusionCon Bloggers in Motion contest web page)
You can read the official announcement on the Infusionsoft blog. While there, I’ll be blogging, tweeting, photographing and sharing my experience on the web.
How COOL is that?
Have you seen the agenda?
- Find and Close Hot Leads Faster
- Easy is the New normal
- The New Way of Selling
- The New Yellow Pages: Migrating from Old to Online Media
- How to Empower Your Sales Team and Increase Profits
- How to Find Golden Opportunities in Your List
- From Basic to Advanced Marketing Automation Planning
- The Power of One Click: Learn How to Automate Your Daily Work
- How to Write Copy That Sells
- 3 New Ways to Grow and Automate Your Professional Service Business
- Keys to a Successful Follow-Up Strategy
- Local Business Marketing: 5 Ways to Get More Leads
- The Science of Email Marketing
- Web Advertising: Burning Cash or Raking it in?
- Content Marketing: Using a Protected Web Site
- 6 Tips for Improving Conversion in Your Landing Pages
… and the list goes on and on…
I can already see I’ll have difficulty choosing between concurrent events. My hope is that fellow winner Wes Schaeffer and I will divide and conquer… and then read each other’s notes.
Have you seen the Speakers?
…and this list doesn’t include the Infusionsoft team who will be sharing their expertise and information on the upcoming Infusionsoft spring release.
I’m particularly excited to see Gary Vaynerchuk speak, I’ve watched several of his videos and have his book The Thank You Economy. (Must read before I go!) I recently finished a video series of Ali Brown’s; she is also a very engaging speaker and has great information to share. As with many of us early twitter adopters, Chris Brogan is a household name. I met him here in Detroit at the 140 conference but out of respect for his limited quiet time, I didn’t engage him in conversation. Hopefully, I’ll have another chance to chat in Arizona, I’m very curious about his opinion on Google+ for business.
Have you seen the venue?
We’ll be staying at the Arizona Biltmore, a hotel design inspired by Frank Lloyd Wright (he was the consulting architect). Built in 1929, the luxury hotel features a spa, salon, fitness center, 8 swimming pools, 7 tennis courts, 5 places to dine, adjoining golf courses, beautiful gardens and walkways. Phoenix, Arizona is beautiful and for those that will have the time to tour, there is so much to do in the area! If you haven’t yet traveled to Sedona, it’s a must!
Can you tell I’m a little excited? This opportunity combines my three favorite activities: meeting new people, learning and travel. I’ll be in heaven.
If you will be at the conference, please say hello! (Or if you’re considering attending, you can still get a discount until February 1st!)
Thank you to the Infusionsoft Team for investing your trust in my ability to share my conference experience with readers.
Thank you to EVERY ONE who took a minute to leave a message on my blog entry by letting me know you support me. You are all the best.
I’m looking forward to sharing the InfusionCon experience with you!