We began this business in 1999 with our first client- a Real Estate Agent. Additional REALTOR clients asked for assistance over the years, increasing our expertise. To fully understand this complicated market, Pat became a licensed Realtor in her own right, and later escrowed her license to develop the core business of CyberCletch.
The majority of our Real Estate clients work in a team environment with full-time office support. We keep our client teams abreast of current trends and programs that make their business run smoother. We enhance the workload of our client teams in numerous ways:
- handling work overflow
- managing their online presence- website and all social media
- posting & maintaining listings
- creating content- write property descriptions, blog articles, website and social media content
- managing databases and email drip campaigns
- create and manage virtual tours
- open house advertising
- anything in print, design or administration that they need assistance with
If you are a real estate agent or a team carrying and listing more than three million dollars in properties annually, you will find our hourly monthly retainer packages the best option.
If you are an individual agent, you might consider our project based retainers a better option. Project based retainers are available for content creation, newsletters, logos, website design, website maintenance, and social media.
CyberCletch is a versatile business. If there is a task you require that is not listed, please contact us to discuss the possibilities.