CyberCletch is expanding!
I am looking for the ideal Virtual Assistant candidate who is prepared to take some tasks off my plate so I can focus on key areas in the business. Initially this is a subcontracting task oriented position but has the potential to move into a full-time project management position in the future. The ideal candidate needs to have a clear understanding of all the areas listed below, and have a willingness to learn where necessary. I’m looking for someone with the skills and desire to analyze situations, find solutions, to be comfortable creating processes rather than just follow them.
- Exceptional people skills
- Strong communication skills
- Deadline oriented
- Excellent follow up
- Strong project management skills
- Process creation skills
- Comfortable working in WordPress, both posting and making minor changes
- Understanding of HTML, PHP, CSS. You don’t need to be able to code but you do need to understand how to make minor changes.
- WordPress custom design skills would be ideal but not necessary
- Understanding of the importance of respecting copyright
- Understanding of social media – in order to request completion of tasks from team
- Ability to understand & carry out best SEO practices
- Understanding of graphic design – in order to request completion of tasks from team
This a a growth position that will depend on performance over time.
Please forward an email to info at cybercletch dot com with “CyberCletch Team Member” in the subject line.
List in the email:
- the skills you have
- your experience in those areas
- why you would be a good match for this position
- Include links to your social media accounts and web site, if applicable. If you are not on social media or don’t have a web site, please explain why.
I will confirm that I’ve received your email. Thanks for your interest, I look forward to learning more about you!