Discovery is a deep-dive into your company and website. Through interviews within your company, with your clients, real user video feedback, and tracking your website visitor and customer journeys, we evaluate your existing online presence. These evaluations give us a clear direction for improvements that will better serve your website visitors, increase sales and conversions, while representing your company's exceptional culture, values, and branding in its most attractive light.
- Discovery Kick-off exploring your company's strengths, culture, goals, and possible areas of improvement
- Team & client interviews to determine sentiment, strengths, & areas of improvement
- Website tracking software installation to monitor and analyze website visitor journey
- Analysis of website analytics
- Minimum of 60 minutes of user video feedback on a specific predetermined target
- 20 client questionnaires with follow up interviews, as needed, for further insight
- Behavioral analysis of data
- Mid-project presentation and discussion of findings
- Wireframe prototype based on goals and findings that can be taken to any developer for clear direction of improvements recommended
- End-project presentation with action plan for future
- Clarity on direction
- Clarity on what your target market understands
- Clarity on what your target market wants to see
- Clarity on how your website needs to adapt to target market desires
- Clarity on how to best share your company culture online
How Discovery Works
Company and Clients
Real-time User Feedback
Data Driven Analysis
Kick-off, Mid-project, and Results Presentations
About Pat Williams And CyberCletch
Pat Williams founded CyberCletch in 2002.
After studying and training in Behavioral Science Technology, Pat learned how people work and how to bring out the best of each individual. This understanding of human behavior is what Pat uses to help distill data into an effective online web design strategy for clients.
Pat also offers her expertise in computer, technical, organizational, and managerial skills from both educational and professional experience.
Supported by her team of business and marketing experts, Pat helps businesses like yours get from where you are to where you want to be.
What Our Happy Clients Are Saying
“…attention to detail, technical insight and amazing resources…”
The Discovery process with the CyberCletch team was really informative and helpful for our Real Estate Team in order to help us design a better website. Pat was able to collect and analyze important feedback and data from focus groups about our team and guide us towards an improved website design that not only looks more modern but delivers a clear message with easily accessible info to our customers. The attention to detail, technical insight and amazing resources from CyberCletch have been so illuminating. I highly recommend CyberCletch for all of your website development and online marketing needs.
Realtors / Keller Williams
“…I value a low-maintenance vendor that gets it right the first time. CyberCletch does!”
I’ve enlisted the help of CyberCletch for several projects, and am continually impressed with the level of service by Pat and her team. As a sole proprietor, I value a low-maintenance vendor that gets it right the first time. CyberCletch does! In all of my experiences with Pat, she and her team have provided prompt response times, quality performance, and always-professional service — including proactive ideas and suggestions.
Author & Image Consultant / Refined Images