One writing piece I am very proud of was a guest article I wrote for the Benchmark Email blog.
I wish someone had given me advice when I took up the challenge of combining work with children!
- Evaluate your children’s schedule
- Create realistic goals for yourself
- Create realistic goals when working with clients
- Ask for help when you need it (I was really bad at this one!)
- Rule your business, don’t let it rule you!
I have mothers working for me and I see their struggles from a knowing place. It’s tough! I haven’t met a woman yet who can do “it all” and yet we continue to try. If you’re struggling, head over the the Benchmark site and read what I wrote, you may find a pearl of wisdom or two. Consider them my gift to you!
Happy Mother’s Day!