Looking for new leads?
Looking for people in your industry to connect with?
Try using Twitter’s advanced search service to help you get pointed in the right direction.
Below is a quick and simple example to get your creative juices flowing. The search term is “house hunting” and I added a location search parameter. Results displayed are from people who had tweeted “house hunting” from a location within 15 miles of Columbus.
As you can see the opportunities are nearly endless.
- You can search negative sentiments about a competitor and offer an alternative.
- You can search for mentions of your products or
- statements by people relating to your services.
- You can use it to monitor trends,
- get leads,
- find product feedback,
- offer customer support,
- search for future employees,
- or simply to discover people who have the similar interests as you.
See search operators for more specific search parameter examples.