The following statistics were taken from the 2008 National Association of REALTORS® Member Profile.
- 14% of REALTORS® use at LEAST one personal assistant
- 51% of personal assistants are unlicensed
- 50% of personal assistants are employed part-time
- 53% of personal assistants work exclusively for one REALTOR®
If you are a Real Estate Agent looking for an assistant, determine what your basic needs are:
- Licensed, unlicensed
- Full time, part time
- In office or virtual
- Generalist or specialist
- Experience required and renumeration
- Determine tasks to be completed
Then begin your search either locally or virtually. Online sources for assistants can include:
This is just a starting point in the decision making process. If you need clarification or assistance with any of these steps, don’t hesitate to call, I’d be happy to help and guide you in the right direction. Skype: 248-419-4898
There are many more online sources for VA’s – please add any you’ve had success using in the comment section.